Select style & size:Select options
Lo Fi Snowboard Boot
Whether you're ripping through the park on sun-filled days with the crew or you're getting off the beaten path for some powdery face shots, the Salomon Lo-Fi Snowboard Boots are just as well-rounded as your riding style and deliver unmatched performance, all-day comfort, and adjustability.
A true medium flex offers control and responsiveness while allowing you to tweak your favorite grab or press on rails with ease. A reliable traditional lacing closure can be tweaked to your choice for riding loose or more securely, all while the Boa side closure locks your heel in place to get the most performance out of your boots. The Shadow Flex liner adds cushion and is heat-moldable to contour to your feet, and the STR8JKT internal harness keeps your feet snug and secure. An Ortholite C3 footbed adds cushion even when riding all day long, all while wicking moisture and keeping your feet cool during hard-charging. To add additional cushioning and round, Salomon added a HighFive EC+ sole to power through big landings and provide traction in any snow type from spring slush to mid-winter powder.
- Ride all day in comfort from park sessions to powder fields
- Medium flex provides control on big jumps and flex to press rails
- Traditional lacing main closure offers a reliable and secure fit
- Boa side closure locks your heel in place for added response
- Shadow Flex liner is heat-moldable to offer a custom fit
- TPU SpringBack spine works with binding highbacks for a fluid feel
- Ortholite C3 footbed wicks moisture to keep your feet dry and cool
- HighFive EC+ sole gives additional rebound and traction in any snow
- Item #SALZ98F
traditional lace, Boa
yes, Custom Fit
all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding