Lightning Softshell Pant
Move quick as lightning over snowy trails with the Salomon Lightning Softshell Pant. Whether you're Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, or lacing up your sneakers for a cold trail run, these pants are perfect for anyone who's looking for lightweight warmth that won't weigh them down or trap heat. Using a hybrid design, these pants feature a wind-blocking fabric up front to stop cold blasts of air in their tracks, and a four-way stretch softshell fabric in the body for free movement and comfort. There's an adjustable waist for a secure and comfortable fit as you cruise through the woods, and two pockets that let you bring along snacks, trail maps, and other small essentials. You've also got 360-degree reflective treatment to keep you visible when you're arriving home in low-light, letting you rock these lightweight shell pants any time, any day that you're looking for a little added warmth.
- Lightweight shell pants with wind protection for days on the trail
- Wind-blocking front panels offer protection from cold winds
- Stretchy fabric won't restrict movement when you run or ski
- Reflective accents and treatment keep you seen in low winter light
- Adjustable waist provides a comfortable no-slip fit
- Pockets offer convenient storage without a pack or hip belt
- Item #SAL01ES
- [front panel] AdvancedSkin Shield, [body] 4-way stretch fabric (2-layer)
- 1 zippered, 1 mesh
- 360 degree treatment
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- nordic skiing, hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2017
Fantastic for Fall/Winter/Spring
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 140 lbs
Salomon's Lightning Softshell Pant is that rare perfect pant for a multitude of activities. When I was teaching outdoor education this fall, they were my rainy weather pant, as the DWR front kept me dry when hiking through the forest in Maine. When nordic skiing in Utah, they are a great outer layer on the coldest days. And for casual wear, they look great while walking the dog on chilly mornings. They fit true to size--I am almost universally a medium, and same for these. The medium fit well with room to layer beneath. They are trim through the calves and ankles, with a zipper to allow easier boot/sock situating. The lack of pockets keeps things low profile and comfortable.