Kiana Snowboard Boot
The Salomon Kiana Snowboard Boot is here to shred the entire mountain with an optimal mixture of mid-flexing response and drop-dead good looks. ZoneLock lacing independently tightens the upper and lower zones of the boots with a quick tug of each lacing handle, helping eliminate the need to mess with pesky laces while fine-tuning the upper and lower zones for optimal support.
Comfortably cradling your feet and ankles, the Diamond liner features heat-moldable foam with cozy fleece lining atop the liner for comfortable entry and exit. Because it's heat-moldable, it conforms to the individual contours of your feet to eliminate painful pressure points. Salomon even constructed this liner to be fully washable, should you feel the need to keep them fresh throughout the long season. The Trek EC+ outsole uses hiking boot-inspired features to give you sure-footed traction and impact-absorbing comfort where you need it most
- Clean, elegant style meets over-the-top comfort and performance
- Zonelock lacing ensures a speedy, exact fit
- Thermo-moldable Diamond liner conforms to your foot
- Heelgrip surface inside grips socks for ideal heel-hold
- Ortholite footbed eats up harsh chatter and flat landings
- Lightweight outsole dampens chatter and grips slick surfaces
- Item #SAL01HJ
- Q & A
This boot is great, i think its the best boot Salomon makes. i suggest you size down half a size b/c they do tend to break in a bit!