Day-long cozy comfort.
Stop cutting your sessions short because of sore, tired feet by upgrading to the Salomon Women's Ivy Snowboard Boot. It has a lightweight feel and a cozy liner for comfort, while the ZoneLock lacing lets you tighten your boots with the simple pull of a cord, which locks down your heels to eliminate lift for better response and less fatigue. Additionally, the women-specific Halo 2 liner has heat-moldable foam in strategic areas to provide a comfortable custom fit, and the plush lining keeps your feet toasty throughout the day. The Ortholite C2 footbed promotes blood circulation to keep your feet warm and prevent fatigue, plus it has an antimicrobial treatment to help fight foot funk. And since the Flight outsole is based on the men's Lo-Fi outsole, it features similar EVA to keep weight to a minimum while maximizing board feel and cushioning. Meanwhile, the rubber panels ensure reliable traction and durability for added stability and protection.
- Quick-lacing, responsive, and comfy boot for all-mountain riding
- Speed lace closure gets you in and out quickly
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot for max comfort
- Ortholite footbed promotes blood circulation and fights fatigue
- EVA outsole is lightweight and extra grippy
- Liner is washable for funk-fighting capabilities
- Item #SAL00RB