Fits like a glove.
Keep your feet happy during long days of tearing up the slopes with the Salomon Women's Ivy Snowboard Boot. Featuring quick and easy ZoneLock lacing and a heat-moldable liner, this boot helps you comfortably take on everything from sunny park laps to stormy pow days.
Zonelock allows independent adjustments along the upper and lower zones with the quick pull of each lacing handle, fine-tuning its fit and feel to your exact preferences. The Ivy's medium flex is tuned for all-terrain freestyle riding, offering response and support without the stiff-as-a-brick feel you'll find on hard-charging freeride boots. The heat-moldable Diamond liner wraps your foot and lower leg like a glove, providing a truly custom fit as you ride throughout the season. Salomon's Cat Tongue material inside the liner helps prevent your heel from lifting and causing dreaded leg burn.
- All-terrain freestyle boot with a foot-wrapping fit
- Medium flex is ideal for park riding, all-terrain cruising
- Zonelock lacing handles independently tighten upper and lower
- Diamond liner with heat-moldable foam for a foot-wrapping fit
- Ortholite C2 footbed provides plush cushioning and breathability
- Flight sole of impact-absorbing EVA and grippy rubber traction
- Liner is removable and washable for keeping it fresh
- Item #SAL012F
- Q & A
My feet are happy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've tried several boot styles and brands, but these are the first boots that I've worn that have substantially decreased foot burn and allowed me to ride for much longer than I previously could. They are definitely on the softer flex side, but the three separate lacing areas allow you to increase or decrease firmness based on preference. I highly recommend them for all day comfort.