Ivy Snowboard Boot
If you're riding from first to last chair, and have a tendency to lap the park, keep your feet happy during long days of tearing up the slopes with the Salomon Women's Ivy Snowboard Boot. Boasting quick and easy ZoneLock lacing and a heat-moldable liner, this boot comfortably takes on everything from sunny park laps to stormy pow days.
Zonelock allows independent adjustments along the upper and lower zones with the quick pull of each lacing handle, fine-tuning its fit and feel to your exact preferences. The Ivy's soft-medium flex is tuned for all-terrain freestyle riding, offering response and support without the stiff-as-a-brick feel you'll find on hard-charging freeride boots. The heat-moldable Diamond liner wraps your foot and lower leg like a glove, providing a truly custom fit as you ride throughout the season. Salomon's Cat Tongue material inside the liner helps prevent your heel from lifting and causing dreaded leg burn.
- Versatile freestyle boot with a foot-wrapping fit
- Mid-soft flex is ideal for park riding, all-terrain cruising
- Zonelock lacing handles independently tighten upper and lower
- Diamond liner with heat-moldable foam for a foot-wrapping fit
- Ortholite C2 footbed provides plush cushioning and breathability
- Flight sole of impact-absorbing EVA and grippy rubber traction
- Liner is removable and washable for keeping it fresh
- Item #SAL01HH
- Q & A
Stylish, Comfortable, Freestyle Focused
Learn more about the Women's Ivy Snowboard boot!
Classic style, plush comfort, and freestyle focused. Ivy is unmatched in style and premium fit, offering speedy ZoneLock lacing, for customizable tightening and support. A responsive medium flex has the freestyle rider in mind, making Ivy a no compromise boot, keeping you stylish, comfortable, and warm in any condition.
True to Size? I had this style boot many years ago and I sized down a half size. Wondering if these run true to size?
According to reviews on other Salomon women's boots, it looks like they run small! I'd recommend order half a size up, based on those reviews.