Fits like a glove.
Equipped with a Zonelock lacing system, the Salomon Women's Ivy Snowboard Boot provides the locked-down support and easy-lacing convenience desired for cruising the mountain and dominating the park. Zonelock provides independent adjustments along the upper and lower zones with the quick pull of each lacing handle, fine-tuning its fit and feel to your exact preferences. Jibbing all day in the park? Keep the lower tight, but loosen the upper zone for a bit more playfulness. Looking to hit bigger jumps and lay deep carves on groomers? Tighten both zones for the utmost in response and stability.
The Ivy's medium flex is tuned for all-terrain freestyle riding, being responsive and supportive, but without the stiff-as-a-brick feel you'll find on hard-charging freeride boots. The heat-moldable Diamond liner wraps your foot and lower leg like a glove, providing a truly custom fit as you ride throughout the season. Not only is it extremely plush and supportive, but you can remove the liner and toss it in the wash after a long day on the mountain. This way, you can keep the boot feeling and smelling fresh throughout the season. Another cool feature, the liner's heel grip places a Cat Tongue material around the heel that holds down your ankle, preventing dreaded heel lift.
- All-terrain freestyle boot with a foot-wrapping fit
- Medium flex is ideal for park riding, all-terrain cruising
- Zonelock lacing handles independently tighten upper and lower
- Diamond liner of heat-moldable foam for a custom, foot-wrapping fit
- Ortholite C2 footbed provides plush cushioning and breathability
- Flight sole of impact-absorbing EVA and grippy rubber traction
- Liner is removable and washable for keeping it fresh
- Item #SAL012F