Select style & size:Select options
Ivy Boa Snowboard Boot
If you're the type of rider that demands premium performance and a freestyle feel for the entire mountain, the Salomon Ivy Boa Snowboard Boot delivers for all-day park sessions or resort laps. The true medium flex gives enough support for bigger landings and steeper riding, while offering enough flex to tweak out grabs or press on rails while improving your freestyle game.
The dual Boa system offers quick adjustments and a dialed-in fit so you're not left behind if you need to tighten or loosen your boot mid-run. The zonal STR8JKT lacing and Heel Grip systems combine to lock your foot in place to eliminate heel lift. The Diamond liner has a speed lace closure to lock your foot in even more, and provides comfort when you're spending the whole day on the mountain. It uses heat-moldable foam to contour to every bend and lift of your foot for a custom feel. An Ortholite C2 footbed wicks moisture to keep your foot cool and comfortable, while the Flight sole absorbs shocks from big or small landings and grips snow whether you're hiking up the slushy park or bootpacking up the ridgeline to your favorite secret stash.
- Treat the mountain like a freestyle park with these snowboard boots
- Medium flex offers response while being able to tweak and press
- Dual Boa closures provide quick adjustments and zonal lacing
- Diamond liner is comfortable and heat-molds to your foot
- STR8JKT design and Heel Grip system prevent heel lift
- Ortholite C2 footbed wicks moisture for all day comfort
- Flight sole offers shock absorption and superior snow traction
- Item #SALZ987
yes, Custom Fit
all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding