Icestar 3L Jacket
Enjoy stormy resort days and the powder-hunting backcountry missions that follow with this jacket. Its three-layer construction is both waterproof and breathable for protection and comfort, and its movement-minded design offers free mobility for the skin up and the ride down.
- Performance shell with mobility and protection for any day of skiing
- Waterproof construction ensures protection from blowing snow
- Highly breathable fabric helps manage heat on skintrack climbs
- Articulated design allows for free movement and a light feel
- Underarm vents let you quickly air out after grueling bootpacks
- Helmet-compatible hood protects your head in more ways than one
- Integrated powder skirt keeps out snow in truly deep conditions
- Stretchy thumb-looop cuffs are a comfortable seal against the cold
- Comfortable to wear underneath a harness or backpack
- Item #SAL01QX
- Q & A
High quality materials, bad pit zips
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
This Jacket would be perfect except for the pit zips. They are very hard to zip up. The design also causes a sort of pinching to occur under the arms. Super tough material my be the cause. I'm 6' 0, 200 lbs. I ordered a Large and it was snug. The inner zip pocket was too small for an iphone 6s plus with headphones plugged in.
Is this jacket a shell design or is it insulated and more thick? Looking to use this touring, and would like to be able to layer. Thanks BC.