Despite what its name suggests, the Iceshelf was designed for bright bluebird days. Its highly water-repellent design will sluff off any flurries that interrupt your sunshine, while the lightweight insulation and breathable side panels help regulate temperature and make this an ideal choice for riding in milder conditions.
- Ski jacket designed for sunny days and not-quite-frigid temps
- Critically-sealed seams protect against all but the heaviest snow
- Lightweight synthetic insulation maintains warmth even when wet
- Breathable stretch panels keep you from getting too warm as you ski
- Removable, adjustable hood offers coverage and multiple ways to wear
- Integrated powder skirt keeps snow out when you take a fall
- Thumbhole cuffs provide a comfy way to keep out snow and wind
- Inner media pocket lets you rock out as you ride
- Item #SAL01R3
What do you think about this product?