When looking for reliable wet weather protection with an extra dose of warmth, we reach for the Highland Jacket. With fully-sealed seams and 20K/20K waterproof, breathable performance, we're guaranteed a dry ride down the mountain, even on the stormiest of days. Well-ventilated and equipped with 100g of insulation, the Highland is always ready to send.
- An insulated ski and snowboard jacket for cold, snowy resort days
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Synthetic insulation delivers reliable wet-weather warmth
- Articulated sleeves and 4-way stretch allow you to move freely
- Adjustable hood fits easily over your helmet for extra coverage
- Lycra cuffs with thumb loops keep sleeves in place
- Assorted pockets keep you prepared for an entire day of riding
- Regular fit leaves room for layers if temperatures drop
- Item #SALZ9B2
- [membrane/laminate] AdvancedSkin Dry (2-layer), [face fabric] 4-way stretch, DWR finish
- 100g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 lift pass, [internal] 1 drop-in, 1 mesh goggle
- underarm zips
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2020
Good fit and protection
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 00"
- 185 lbs
This jacket has a nice modern fit and is true to size. Accommodates a helmet well and with the hand cuffs keeps snow out of the forearms. The material is soft and repels water well. It does not zip up from the bottom so keep that in mind if you put a lot of layers on. I usually ski with a thin base layer then a medium weight polypro hoodie layer under the jacket and find that the large was just right for me. I am 6ft and 185#.