Haloes Down Hybrid Hooded Jacket
If you're looking for a versatile insulating layer that won't restrict your movement on cold climbs and epic ski descents, look no further than the Haloes Down Hybrid Hooded Jacket. With its hybrid design and warm down insulation, this innovative piece was designed to join you on any and all of your active adventures. The front panel is filled with 700-fill down insulation to give you core warmth where you need it, while the rest of the jacket uses a durable and stretchy material for mobility and comfort in the areas where a baselayer or midlayer fleece might be warm enough. There's an elasticized hood to block the wind on blustery peaks, and two backpack-compatible hand pockets for easy storage of snacks or gear. When you're making camp or chilling back in the lodge, you can stuff the whole jacket down into its hand pocket and stow it away in your pack for later.
- A warm and mobile layer for active pursuits in cold weather
- Down-insulated front panel provides targeted core warmth
- Stretchy fabric in body lets you move freely in the mountains
- Water repellent treatment sheds light precipitation
- Elasticized hood gives you full coverage in windy weather
- Hand pockets are easily accessed with pack waist straps on
- Jacket stuffs down into pocket to join you on any new adventure
- Item #SAL01DA
- Q & A
Awesome Jacket - Too Much Work?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
This seems to be an amazing tech piece as a mid layer or maybe a fall running jacket (other than the chest the rest of the jacket is a very thin layer), but the care instructions on the inside for a down piece scared me. I don't have the time to treat this as delicately as would be necessary to keep it nice, and if wearing it as a mid-layer, I figured it might need more frequent washing.