Select your style & size:Select options
Desiree Melancon has been pushing the level of women's freestyle progression for the last few years and been more than holding her own with otherwise all-male film crews. Her deck of choice for laying down tricks in the park and the streets is the Salomon Women's Gypsy Snowboard. It sports a versatile flex that can handle jibs and jumps alike, and it's loaded with pop-enhancing features for heightened ollie power.
Its freestyle domination starts with the Rock Out Camber profile, which is flat between the bindings for high-speed stability and stomped landings, with camber near the inserts for added response and edge hold, along with rocker at the tips to add a bit of forgiveness and float. Popster core profiling maximizes the natural snap of wood, making your ollies feel extra poppy without making the board feel stiff.
Slingshot carbon inlays enhance energy transfer for quick edge-to-edge transitions and snappy ollies. Pre-beveled Freestyle edges are ready to start sliding rails sideways right out of the plastic. The EQ Rad sidecut lends an agile yet smooth turning feel for weaving nimbly through trees and getting loose in the park. It's rounded out with a sintered base to give it the durability needed to take a beating in the streets.
- Premier park deck for freestyle domination
- Hybrid profile is poppy, stable, and forgiving
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch riding
- Medium flex handles jumps and jibs alike
- Popster profiling maximizes wood core's pop
- Slingshot carbon inlays enhance response and pop
- Freestyle Edge Bevel is ready to slide rails
- Sintered base is tough and fast
- Item #SAL00QQ
- Q & A
Fresh to death.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this board to a friend as a gift and she loves it. I was amazed at how light it is. It feels like it has more flex than most other boards classified as "medium flex". She recommends it for sure.