Why We Like The Salomon GORE-TEX PRO Windstopper Jacket
When chilly weather threatens our high output activity we trust the Salomon GORE-TEX PRO Windstopper Jacket to keep us comfortable. The GORE-TEX Infinium laminate seals out moisture while wicking sweat so that we can stay focused on our workout.
- Lightweight jacket designed for high-output adventures
- Durable fae fabric handles daily use with ease
- GORE-TEX Infinium seals out moisture and wind all-day
- Full-length zipper allows you to control your climate
- Laser cut details dump excess heat during output
- Single zippered chest pocket keeps important items nearby
- Item #SALZA3M
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating
- not taped
- 1 chest
- laser cut holes
- Claimed Weight
- running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 17, 2022
Salomon GORE-TEX PRO Windstopper Jacket
- Size Bought:
Great quality, like the design and materials. I miss the back pocket the previous version of this jacket had on the lower back. The main reason for the return is that the jacket is cut too small through the chest and does not stretch sufficiently for a comfortable fit or active use.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help