Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Escape Outpath Ski Boot
From morning warmups at the Nordic Track to a weekend skiing to a backcountry yurt, the Escape Outpath booth is built to get it done. It combines a warm layer of Thinsulate insulation to keep you warm, while SensiFit construction wraps your foot for a supportive fit all day.
- A versatile boot for backcountry exploring or sticking to the trail
- Thinsulate lining traps in heat, wicks, and keeps you dry
- SensiFit supportively wraps your feet, accommodates wide or narrow
- Integrated heel strap provides extra hold, boosts performance
- Quicklace one-pull system for intensely fast on-and-off
- Touring Flex is tuned with natural forefoot roll for touring skiers
- 105 Touring fit has more room for layers and touring comfort
- PROLINK chassis balances torsional rigidity with flex
- Item #SALZ9K8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.