Escape Outpath Ski Boot
From morning warmups at the Nordic Track to a weekend skiing to a backcountry yurt, the Escape Outpath booth is built to get it done. It combines a warm layer of Thinsulate insulation to keep you warm, while SensiFit construction wraps your foot for a supportive fit all day.
- A versatile boot for backcountry exploring or sticking to the trail
- Thinsulate lining traps in heat, wicks, and keeps you dry
- SensiFit supportively wraps your feet, accommodates wide or narrow
- Integrated heel strap provides extra hold, boosts performance
- Quicklace one-pull system for intensely fast on-and-off
- Touring Flex is tuned with natural forefoot roll for touring skiers
- 105 Touring fit has more room for layers and touring comfort
- NNN and Prolink compatibility
- Item #SALZ9K8
- Upper Material
- Last Width
- 105 touring fit
- Binding Compatibility
- NNN, Prolink
- Quicklace, zipper
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 26, 2021
awesome Swiss army knife boot
This boot does it all and super comfy/warm. I use it to do light backcountry skiing and skijoring. A great coaching boot also.
Originally reviewed on salomon.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help