A water shoe for summer hikes.
The Salomon Women's Ellipse Mehari Hiking Shoe is ready for hot summer hikes, even if you're not quite feeling those triple digits yet. Thankfully the breathable mesh uppers are water-friendly, so you can cool off at river crossings instead of carefully picking your way across the rocks. Salomon's Contragrip outsoles are well-equipped for the task, though, providing confident footing on slick river stones and dry trails alike. Supporting this highly breathable shoe from within is a molded EVA footbed for comfort on long days, and a responsive EVA midsole that keeps your steps springy and light.
- Water-friendly hiking shoes for river or desert adventures
- Mesh uppers offer highly breathable comfort in and out of water
- Grippy tread provides steady footing on wet or dry terrain
- EVA midsole and footbed balances cushion and response
- Toe and heal cap protects foot from rocky trails
- Lace closure lets you dial in a comfortable and secure fit
- Item #SAL016V