Ellipse Freeze CS WP Boot
When the ground freezes over, the trees hold white leaves, and the snow starts to pile up in beautiful drifts all over the place, it's time to head outside and explore the winter wonderland in the Salomon Ellipse Freeze CS WP Boot. The waterproof upper will keep your feet dry and comfortable as you walk down familiar streets transformed by white fluff and the lightweight insulation keeps them warm as you lose track of time and the sun starts to set. A plush lining offers additional warmth and comfort and a gusseted tongue keeps out debris as you explore. ContaGrip soles with deep lugs give you traction on the frozen sidewalks while a molded shank gives you stability on uneven surfaces you're sure to encounter.
- Urban snow boot for warmth and comfort on wintery days outdoors
- Waterproof upper keeps feet dry in snow drifts and slush puddles
- Lightweight insulation is breathable for warm comfort on cold days
- Injected EVA midsole absorbs shock from each step for smooth ride
- Ortholite footbed offers breathability for dry, comfortable feet
- ContaGrip sole has deep lugs for excellent traction on icy surfaces
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out on hikes and walks around town
- Textile lining is soft and plush for warm comfort in the snow
- Item #SAL01AV
What do you think about this product?
February 4, 2020
Comfy & Warm
Absolutely love this boot! It's like a winter hiking boot but without the bulk and stiffness. Great stability, roomy toe box, fits true to size. It's warm, I haven't even worn winter socks in these yet and it's been in the teens. It looks good, too. I'm actually going to trick it out with some glimmer laces :) Great traction. All around a great boot. I wear orthotics and have a slightly wider foot than average and this boot accommodates both.
January 28, 2020
Really comfortable - but go up 1/2 a size as your original size may be a bit snug, especially with winter socks.
November 21, 2018
Who would have thought?
I just received this boot and I absolutely love it!. I have been wearing Salomon trail runners for close to 20 years and recently bought hiking boots. Now I have these and they have all the comfort that you can expect from Salomon AND they are dressy enough to wear to the office (i.e if your office is business casual). I bought a half size larger than my normal shoe size but the same size as my other Salomons. I probably could buy my normal size in these shoes but I am comfy and happy so I will keep them and this will allow me to wear thicker socks with them when I travel to states with snow.