Hit the trail in confidence.
Make the most out of your trip to Moab this summer with the Salomon Women's Ellipse 3 Aero Hiking Shoe on your foot. The breathable textile mesh upper ensures high levels of ventilation to combat the sweltering desert heat, and the women-specific last hugs your feet like your favorite pair of socks. Protective synthetic toe and heel caps provide defense against stubborn, protruding rocks, and the Contragrip rubber outsoles deliver outstanding traction on rugged terrain.
- Lightweight hiking shoes for comfort on the trail
- Synthetic mesh upper breathes well on hot days
- Protective toe cap fends off rocks and mud
- Contragrip rubber allows traction on slick surfaces
- Lace closure lets you dial in a snug fit
- Item #SAL017A
- Q & A
Great support shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
When a friend who'd walked for 6 wks around Europe recommended Salomon shoes I took notice and ordered a pair for an upcoming trip. I have a troublesome toe that needs a shoe that doesn't bend like the mesh sneakers so popular now. These are awesome! Comfortable as soon as I put them on. I would recommend but people are correct that they do run on the large size.