Forget unsightly gaps between your goggles and helmet the minute you pick up the Salomon Driver + Helmet. This innovative helmet sports Salomon's Motion Shield System, which is a flip-up visor with built-in spherical goggles for an unobstructed, sweeping field of view. You can raise the entire visor with goggles off your head when you're conversing in the lift line or grabbing a bite to eat at the base lodge. Tool-free interchangeable lenses (available separately) allow for on-the-fly swapping when stormy conditions threaten to obscure your vision. Plus, it's fully compatible with prescription glasses underneath, so you won't have to worry about integration issues.
Salomon's Hybrid construction keeps the Driver + Helmet extremely lightweight and robust, paired with an EPS 4D foam liner that dissipates crushing forces from high-speed impacts. Salomon's Custom Air Fit uses an inflatable liner with a rear-mounted pump, giving you a customized fit that conforms to the unique shape of your head without excess movement or bobbling at higher speeds. For those around in the '90s, the liner system is similar to old-school basketball sneakers with the tongue-mounted pump, giving you the ability to quickly inflate the liner to your preferred tightness and fit.
- Innovative protection combines helmet and goggles
- Motion Shield System with built-in spherical goggles
- Motion Shield flips up when you're not skiing or riding
- Interchangeable lens (separate) for on-the-fly lens swapping
- OTG compatible for skiers/riders wearing prescription glasses
- Hybrid construction (In-Mold/injected shell) with EPS 4D foam
- Custom Air Fit liner with rear-mounted pump for a secure fit
- Item #SAL014O
- Q & A
airbag on top
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
it's really comfortable and fits perfectly.
big but. the lens are not so good. very easy to get foggy