Support and style for big-footed boarders.
Aware that most companies leave big-footed riders by the wayside, Salomon created the Men's Dialogue Wide Snowboard Boot for aggressive freestyle riders seeking something that's both roomy and supportive for their wider feet. The boot's voluminous design alleviates the cramped, hot-spot ridden discomfort of wearing a traditional boot with wider-than-average dogs. New for this season, you'll find the Dialogue Boot is a bit more streamlined than before, with a minimalist shell providing a clean look without the bulkiness of older models.
This mid-flexing boot strikes just the right balance between free-flexing mobility and hard-charging support, courtesy of RF3 lateral flex panels situated along the articulating ankle of the boot's shell. These flex panels enable the boot to flex fluidly when you're spinning, pressing, and buttering through the park, and they're designed to help the boot retain its flex without packing out or distorting in shape over time.
Zonelock allows you to independently tighten both the upper and lower zones with the quick, simple tug of each lacing handle. The Gold liner features Custom Fit Pro foam, which is fully heat moldable for a plush feel that conforms to the unique contours of your foot as you ride throughout the season. It's finished off with a Flight EC+ sole of Contagrip rubber for sure-footed traction over icy parking lots and hardpack slopes.
- Supportive and roomy boot for wide-than-average feet
- Medium flex caters to freestyle and all-terrain riders
- Zonelock lacing independently adjusts upper and lower zones
- RF3 lateral flex panels retain the boot's flex and feel over time
- Gold liner with Custom Fit Pro foam for a plush, foot-wrapping fit
- Flight EC+ sole with Contagrip rubber along high-traction areas
- Item #SAL012O