Dialogue Wide Snowboard Boot
With most companies leaving big-footed riders by the wayside, Salomon stepped in to fix said problem with the Dialogue Wide Snowboard Boot, giving aggressive freestyle riders who want a boot that's both roomy and supportive the home they need for their wider feet. The boot's voluminous design alleviates the cramped, hot-spot ridden discomfort of wearing a traditional boot with wider-than-average dogs.
This mid-flexing boot strikes just the right balance between free-flexing mobility and hard-charging support, and cushions your feet with a plush impact- and chatter-absorbing Ortholite C2 footbed. Zonelock allows you to independently tighten both the upper and lower zones with the quick, simple tug of each lacing handle. The Gold liner features Custom Fit Pro foam, which is fully heat moldable for a plush feel that conforms to the unique contours of your foot as you ride throughout the season. It's finished off with a Flight EC+ sole using Contagrip rubber for sure-footed traction over icy parking lots and hardpack slopes.
- Supportive and roomy freestyle boot for wider-than-average feet
- Medium flex caters to freestyle and all-terrain riders
- Zonelock lacing independently adjusts upper and lower zones
- Ortholite C2 footbed cushions impact and fights odors
- Gold liner with Custom Fit Pro foam for a plush, foot-wrapping fit
- Flight EC+ sole offers secure grip and lightweight cushioning
- Item #SAL01G8