Holler on chatty Cathy.
Your riding will do all the talking for you when you hit the park in the Salomon Men's Dialogue Snowboard Boot. Billed as a freestyle boot thanks to its low-profile sole and foot-freeing Full Flex pads in the liner, the Dialogue also has a supportive flex to help it excel outside the park lane. Zonelock lacing allows you to independently adjust the upper and lower zones of the boot so you can quickly and easily dial in the perfect fit every time.
The Gold 3D Flex liner features Full Flex pads over and under the ankle area to allow your ankle to move more naturally inside your boot without sacrificing support, and heat-moldable Custom Fit foam panels form to your feet in sensitive areas.The OrthoLite C2 footbed promotes blood circulation to keep your feet warm and prevent fatigue, plus it has an antimicrobial treatment to help fight foot funk. The skate shoe-inspired Lo-Fi outsole allows excellent board feel and features dual EVA damping to cushion impacts and reduce vibrations, with rubber panels on the bottom that maintain traction and durability.
- Mid-flex snowboard boot for intermediate freestyle riding
- Zone Lock lacing provides a durable, supportive, no-slip grip
- LoFi outsole + EVA foam is shock-absorbing for flat landings
- Gold 3D flex liner molds to foot over the course of a season
- Washable boot liner allow you to put 'em through the laundry
- Item #SAL012V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This boot is hands down the best snowboard boot I have encountered. The narrow profile allows for easy scrambling technique and the stiffness makes for an awesome all mountain boot. Probably my favorite piece of snowboarding gear I have ever owned.