Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
The heart of a sandal. The sole of a running shoe.
- An amphibious shoe trail/boating shoe for women
- Quick drying mesh for water-trail transitions
- Mesh avoids debris (pebbles) getting into interior
- Wet traction Contagrip made for the set & slippery
- Back heel folds down for casual slipper feel
- Molded EVA provides plush foot cushion
- Item #SAL00X4
- Q & A
Awesome water shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I hiked all the way through Buckskin Gulch and the Paria River Canyon wearing these and they were awesome. Definitely recommend wearing water socks if you’ll be hiking in water. I was amazed at how comfortable they were given the amount of water I went through.
These run at least a size bigger and are wide. I thought I ordered a man's shoe on accident. Waiting on exchange so no news there. I bought because of the sale price and a friend had recommended this brand.
Super Narrow and Not Comfortable
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These shoes looked so great online, but they are actually very narrow, ran a bit larger than expected in the length and were SUPER uncomfortable - even for water shoes.