Cross Hike Mid GTX Boot
Conquer trails anywhere in the world with the versatile, adventurous Cross Hike Mid GTX Boot. With all-terrain grip and waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protection, there really is no place off-limits. Mid-height support means you can tackle multi-day trips, while its seamless, closed-mesh construction and molded footbed ensure comfort whether you're navigating soggy tundra trails or sandy switchbacks.
- Rugged yet versatile hiking boots for tackling varied trails
- Gore-Tex protection delivers waterproof, breathable comfort
- Synthetic uppers offer durable protection on rocky trails
- High-rebound midsole provides energy return and cushioning
- Molded footbeds match the contours of your foot
- Lugs designed to bite deep with multi-directional grip
- Strong, minimalistic laces tighten with a single pull
- Feather construction wraps uppers with midsole for improved fit
- Item #SALZ9C9
- Upper Material
- textile, synthetic
- Gore-Tex membrane
- textile, synthetic
- rubber, chevron lugs
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 14, 2020
These boots are rad.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
I was given this product from Backcountry, but this review Is my personal opinion. These boots are rad. They are sleek, comfortable, and took no time breaking in. They were true to size but fit better with a thicker pair of hiking socks. Ive taken them out on a few trips from snow to trail, and they still look new. I have even run in them and feel stable. The lace mechanism is good but also frustrating at times. I love being able to leave them loose when out climbing so I can easily slip them on and off, but the down side is tightening them. Every other time the mechanism to tighten the strings doesn't work well, and I have to undo and redo it. However, The laces do stay put once tightened. Overall this is a solid boot, and I would recommend it for a great all-around hiking boot.