Stay dry and comfortable while you're knocking 'em dead.
With an active fit and more stretch than you’ll know what to do with, the Brilliant pant is ready for endless ski days. They draw on Salomon’s expertise with breathable fabric that’s fully waterproof, and PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation that traps in heat when temps dip down low.
- Flexible ski pants that pack in burly tech without weighing you down
- AdvancedSkin Dry fabric has ultimate element protection and breathes
- Primaloft insulation provides warmth and comfort that’s packable
- Four-way stretch shell moves in all directions, doesn’t restrict
- Added Cordura panels boost durability in key scuff areas
- Bluesign approved fabrics for a sustainable approach to the mountain
- Adjustable fit waist lets you cinch down a flawless fit
- Item #SALZ9DC
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Cordura, DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 zippered frong
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2020
Nice pants but run ridiculously small.
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 100 lbs
Don't waste your time ordering what you think is your size because it will be too small. Order one size up from what you think your size is. I am 5' 100 lbs and the small was too small. I am usually a xs or s in pants. I ordered the small because I wanted to layer up under the pants. Well, I couldn't get the pants on without any base layer. They are real small in the waist, derriere, and hips. The legs lower down are fine. I have other salomon apparel, and in solomon I usually am an xs or small in that. Apart from the fit, these pants are very nicely made and high tech. Best of all they are 4 way stretch, and they are very stretchy giving you full range of movement. The insulation is sufficient. A nice pant but size up.....