Why We Like The Brilliant Pant
You’re looking for dependable protection in snowy conditions, but you don’t want to burn a hole in your wallet in order to find it. Well, we find the Brilliant Pants from Salomon to be, ahem, a brilliant solution, keeping you dry in snowy conditions, and ensuring you ride in sleek, no-nonsense style. Their stretch construction and durable fabric provide reliable performance for years to come, and Salomon gave them a light layer of insulation to ward off the cold.
- Insulated technical pants for skiing and snowboarding
- Waterproof fabric is heat-sealed to keep snow out
- Two-way stretch won't restrict mobility on the hill
- Internal gaiters keep snow from creeping in
- Reinforced scuff guards minimize wear and tear
- Item #SALZ9AU
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2-layer), [face fabric] 2-way stretch
- 60g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 4.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking
What do you think about this product?
September 7, 2021
Returned - Runs Small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 220 lbs
I really like the features and build quality of these pants, however when they arrived they were way too small. I understood that they would be more of an athletic fit, but the actual fit was much smaller than the size guide described. Not only was the waist size smaller than advertised, but - pardon the description here - but the crotch area was really snug fitting. I didn't want super baggy pants, but I am returning these pants and will try a different brand/style.