Get your gourd something nice this winter.
When you want a helmet that will be comfortable when you're shredding everything from mid-winter pow stashes to springtime slush, look no further than the Salomon Brigade Helmet. Sure, the Brigade's exterior is made of a sturdy and solid ABS material, as most helmets are, but under the shell you'll find that a world of versatility awaits. For starters, the Brigade has an adjustable liner so it's compatible with your beanie. The liner is also removable and washable, and the ear pads keep you warm in winter and pop out easy when spring conditions come around. A padded chinstrap helps reduce irritation (no more nasty chin rash after skiing), and the Airflow ventilation system helps to keep a constant supply of cool air circulating through the helmet.
- Hardshell ski helmet offers solid protection for your gourd
- Custom dial fit allows glove-friendly adjustments
- Beanie-compatible liner adjusts for a secure fit
- Liner and ear pads remove for washing
- Airflow ventilation system keeps a constant supply of cool air
- Item #SAL014I