Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Bonatti WP Jacket
Don't let the weather dictate when and where you can run. The Salomon Bonatti WP jacket handles the worst weather when you get stuck in the rain, or when you just need to get out in uncooperative weather. The 2.5-layer waterproof shell sheds water with ease when it's practically raining sideways, and the fabric still stays breathable enough to ventilate heat out during high-intensity activities. Throw on the hood for extra weather protection, and reflective accents help make you a little more visible before the sunrise or after the sunset. The chest pocket secures small items, and also functions as a stow-away pocket that the jacket can pack into for traveling, or adventuring with a pack.
- Waterproof jacket lets you push on when wind and rain persist
- 2.5L shell construction actively repels moisture and remains breathable
- Stow-away chest pocket is pack, suitcase, and storage friendly
- Drawcord-adjustable hood seals out icy gusts and unforgiving sun
- Active fit supplies a sleek silhouette and an enhanced range of motion
- Item #SALZ9AS
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.