Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Arctic Down Jacket
There is nothing better than a mid-February epic powder day, but the experience doesn’t have to come with lift line shivers or constant breaks in the lodge. The Salomon Down Jacket is built to accompany you to the coldest days on the ski hill. The combination of a fully 20k/20k waterproof laminate and warm goose down will keep your core temperature up even on white-out storm days with long lift lines. Fully seam-sealed construction prevents any moisture from permeating the jacket, while an adjustable hood further protects you from nature’s elements. Built in thumb loops and adjustable cuffs keep skin exposure to a minimum when you need to fire off a quick text on the chairlift.
- Insulated ski and board jacket that transitions to the city streets
- AdvancedSkin membrane keeps precipitation out, wicks perspiration
- Fully sealed seams help prevent water from penetrating to layers
- Goose down insulation is lightweight and lofty for core warmth
- 3D adjustment on hood lets you trap extra heat, block wind
- Underarm vents allow you to dump excess heat when working hard
- Ski specific pockets keep all of your important items nearby
- Item #SALZ9AP
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.