Aira 84 Ti Ski
The Salomon Women's Aira 84 Ti Ski is a powerhouse in a light package, with a penchant for steep groomers, fast speeds, and firm snow. Its frontside-oriented 84 millimeter waist is quick and nimble, with a rockered tip and tail to add to its maneuverability in varying conditions, and generous underfoot camber for impressively reliable edge grip.
Thanks to Salomon's C/FX construction, the Aira remains light and responsive but also impressively strong and powerful. A blend of flax and carbon keeps the ski damp and smooth at speed without adding excess weight that takes away from its approachability, while a Titanal platform flatters the lightweight, poppy wood core by delivering torsional stiffness for efficient power transfer as you move from edge to edge.
- Frontside-oriented ski for hard-skiing women
- 84mm waist is nimble on hardpack
- Rockered tip and tail promote maneuverability in varying conditions
- Camber underfoot reliably grips firm snow
- Poplar wood core is light and fun
- Titanal power platform adds stiffness for increased power transfer
- Salomon's C/FX³ technology increases stability and dampening while keeping weight low
- Item #SAL01I8
- Q & A
what bindings are best Salomon Aira 84 TI Skis ( 165CM )