Agile Warm Pant
Whether you're strapping on a pair of crampons, clipping into a pair of Nordic skis, or stepping into a pair of snowshoes, when you hit the trail this winter make sure to be wearing the Salomon Agile Warm Pant. This versatile winter softshell blocks the wind, keeps you warm, and offers plenty of mobility and stretch for long excursions in snowy woods. AdvancedSkin Shield fabric in the front of the pant stops icy blasts of wind in their tracks, while a stretchy softshell material in the rest of the pant accommodates free movement and comfort on the trail. A gusseted crotch further enhances movement, while soft and warm lining on the inside helps keep you toasty in frigid temperatures. You've got two zippered hand pockets for quick access to energy gels and trail maps, as well as zippered leg openings that slide easily over your Nordic boots, so you can spend less time in the lodge and more time doing what you love.
- A versatile softshell pant for any and all winter trail pursuits
- Wind-blocking fabric up front shields you from frigid breezes
- Stretchy softshell fabric and gusseted crotch help you move
- Warm inner lining keeps you cozy even on the coldest days
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure storage for gear and maps
- Zippered leg cuffs make for an easy fit over you boots
- Adjustable waist lets you customize your fit at any time
- Item #SAL01DW
- [front panels] AdvancedSkin Shield, [body] 2-way stretch softshell (2-layer), [lining] fleece
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- nordic skiing, winter hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2019
great skate ski pant
- 6` 1"
- 205 lbs
September 13, 2020
November 3, 2020
What size did you get and can you wear regular jeans or pants underneath the ski pants ?