Select a size:
Wildfire Edge Hiking Shoe
The Salewa Wildfire Edge Hiking Shoe strikes a balance between climbing performance and hiking walkability to keep you comfortable on technical terrain. When you're climbing up to the summit, you need a precise fit for more control. The climbing laces, when tightened at the rear eyelet, pull your foot forward into the toe box to compress your toes similar to climbing shoes. To enhance climbing precision, the Wildfire features an Edging plate in the toe area that adds directional stiffness. After you're done climbing, loosen the laces at the rear eyelet for a roomier toe box. Aside from the Edging Plate, the rest of the midsole is flexible and comfortable for a natural rolling motion while you hike. A precision climbing zone at the toe of the soles offers grip on technical ascents while the rest of the Pomoca sole provides you with reliable traction across a wide variety of terrain for performance and comfort during alpine hikes.
- Technical approach shoe that adapts from climbing to hiking
- Reinforced leather and microfiber uppers offer durable protection
- Uppers wrap your foot for stability and precision on the trail
- Breathable mesh lining keeps your feet cool on long ascents
- Edging plate under toes adds directional stiffness for climbing
- Flexible midsoles offers a natural rolling motion for hiking
- Pomoca soles offer enhanced grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Adjustable lace system pulls foot forward in toe box for climbs
- Item #SFW00AK
- Upper Material
- suede leather, microfiber, Exa Shell
- Edging Plate, MFF+
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.