Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Wildfire Edge GTX Mid Hiking Boot
The best climbs are often the least accessible, so when scree-fields, technical traverses, and steep mountain terrain are on the docket, turn to these boots. Their unique design lets them adjust to a more precise climbing fit when scrambling and climbing, while still maintaining the comfort and flex you need for long hikes.
- High-performance approach shoes that help you climb and scramble
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out unwanted moisture on wet, muddy hikes
- Adjustable lacing system compresses your toes like a climbing shoe
- Stiff forefoot and climbing-zone toe also help on technical sections
- Durable outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Anti-debris stretch gaiter comfortably keeps out dirt and rocks
- EXA-Shell system adds torsional stability for rocky trails
- Special 3F fit system ensures a balance of flex and support
- Item #SFW00BD
- Upper Material
- suede, microfiber, Exa Shell Over Injected 3D Cage
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- lace, stretch gaiter
- Pomoca Speed MTN Pro
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 14.8oz
- hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.