Wildfire Edge GTX Mid Hiking Boot
The best climbs are often the least accessible, so when scree-fields, technical traverses, and steep mountain terrain are on the docket, turn to these boots. Their unique design lets them adjust to a more precise climbing fit when scrambling and climbing, while still maintaining the comfort and flex you need for long hikes.
- High-performance approach shoes that help you climb and scramble
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out unwanted moisture on wet, muddy hikes
- Adjustable lacing system compresses your toes like a climbing shoe
- Stiff forefoot and climbing-zone toe also help on technical sections
- Durable outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Anti-debris stretch gaiter comfortably keeps out dirt and rocks
- EXA-Shell system adds torsional stability for rocky trails
- Special 3F fit system ensures a balance of flex and support
- Item #SFW00BD
What do you think about this product?
March 23, 2020
I got blisters
I got blisters on both of my ankles from the seem that connects the ankle sleeve. I tested them out on a light weight 3 mile trail. The comfort of my feet were fine but the pain form my ankles took away from the experience. It did protect my feet my arches were fine and the shoe was little heavy. Its extremely hard to put on and gets even harder trying to wear with a thicker sock. I could imagine if you were wearing these on a longer hike where you're backpacking the last thing you would want at the end of the day is fight to put your shoe on and off after a day of hard work. These are a no for me if they could put a better piece of fabric over that seem to prevent rubbing that would have been a better experience. Also the sleeve did not stop mud and rocks from getting into my shoe.