Select a size:
Why We Like The Wildfire Edge GTX Mid Hiking Boot
Some of the best climbs are the hardest to get to. So, when scree-fields, technical traverses, and steep mountain terrain are on the docket, we turn to the Wildfire Edge GTX Mid Hiking Boots. Their unique design lets us adjust them to a more precise climbing fit when scrambling and climbing, while still maintaining the comfort and flex we need for long hikes. Plus, the GORE-TEX membrane keeps your feet dry should unexpected weather interrupt the adventure.
- Top-tier approach shoes that help you climb and scramble
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps out moisture on wet, muddy hikes
- Adjustable lacing system compresses your toes like a climbing shoe
- Stiff forefoot and climbing-zone toe help on technical sections
- Durable outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Anti-debris stretch gaiter comfortably keeps out dirt and rocks
- EXA-Shell system adds torsional stability for rocky trails
- Special 3F fit system ensures a balance of flex and support
- Item #SFW00BC
3.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.