Wild Hiker Mid GTX Boot
The leaves are changing, the air is crisp—it's your favorite time of year and the Salewa Wild Hiker Mid GTX Boot is going to help you enjoy it. This mid-height hiking boot craves mixed mountain terrain, technical rocky paths, and steep trails, with a structure designed for perfect front-foot balance when footing is tricky. The durable mesh uppers are ready for alpine adventures, backed by a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection if you're hiking into wet weather or across muddy straights. And should you encounter early season snow and ice, the Vibram outsole provide reliable footing across slick surfaces.
Salewa equipped the Wild Hiker with a flexible mid-height collar, giving your ankles the support they need on rocky terrain while increasing the ankle's rear range of motion during the inevitable descent. An adaptive midsole combines with the cushioning footbed for a comfortable ride through all the twists and turns, so you can focus on the breathtaking views instead of sore feet.
- High-performance hiking boot for mixed mountain alpine treks
- Gore-Tex lining provides breathable, waterproof performance
- Adaptive midsole reduces pressure points within the foot
- Sticky Vibram outsole offers reliable grip in varied terrain
- Grid structure wraps foot for a secure balance-oriented fit
- Cushioning footbed ensures moisture-management and comfort
- 3D lacing fine tunes your fit for personalized performance
- Item #SFW008S