Select style & size:Select options
Big tents for long adventures.
- Comfortable, convenient tent for extended camping adventure
- Waterproof floor and fly shield out the elements
- Zippered mesh paneling and roll-up door ventilate warmer weather
- Roll-up vestibule disappears when you don't need gear storage
- Room divider give you and your roommate some privace
- Included roll-top stuff sack, stakes, guylines, loft, and internal pockets
- Item #SFW005E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This tent seems very well made. Nothing about the tent feels "cheap". I am confident that my money went to a quality product that will last me a long time. This tent seems very strong/durable and able to withstand even the strongest storms. Once you get the hang of sliding the tent poles through the sleeves, setup is quick and easy. The tent is pretty heavy so I wouldn't consider it the best backpacking tent...but I didn't buy it for that purpose so it has been great for me. Would buy again.