Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Raven 3 GTX Boot
The Salewa Raven 3 Gore-Tex shoe is packed full of innovative features to make any grueling mountain adventure feel like a walk in the park. A cross between a lightweight backpacking shoe and a minimalistic mountaineering boot, the Raven 3 offers the reliable traction and durability you need and the customizable comfort you want. Designed to tackle technical alpine terrain in fluctuating weather, this boot will handle everything from snowy spring ascents to below tree-line bushwacks.
With Vibram soles keeping you grounded and Gore-Tex climate control to keep you comfortable, there’s no trail you can’t handle. Built for extended backpacking trips and rigorous mountain endeavors, Salewa prioritized customizable comfort to ensure aching feet are never the reason to cut an adventure short. The Salewa 3F system connects to the shoe's instep to maintain a snug fit in motion, while the Multi Fit Footbed+ customizes to the unique size and shape of your forefoot using interchangeable insole layers. Made for every foot with a personalized fit, 3D lacing affords further fine-tuning with two divided adjustable sections that allow you to accurately cinch laces in the toe, forefoot, and midfoot for optimized support and performance. As you fly down the mountain on a steep descent, the Bilight midsole offers extra cushioning to expertly absorb impact, while the stiff nylon carbon loaded fiberglass insole provides crampon compatibility for extra hairy terrain. The flex collar will enhance your range of motion and the minimalistic outsole grants a natural walking feel that keeps you comfortably on your feet and prepared for anything.
- A lightweight backpacking boot designed to tackle mountain terrain
- Vibram rubber sole offers superb grip on technical and rocky trails
- Gore-Tex liner provides waterproof breathable protection for variable weather
- Durable uppers afford abrasion resistance for rugged topography
- Midsole ensures cushioned shock absorption for steep descents
- External toe cap and rubber rand protect feet from jagged rocks
- Flex collar maximizes ankles range of motion for comfortable climbs
- Customizable footed offers dialed in comfort for a range of foot shapes
- Item #SFW00AI
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.