Raven 3 GTX Boot
The arrival of summer means it's time to start checking off names on your peak-bagging bucket list, so make sure you have the Salewa Men's Raven 3 GTX Boot when you embark on your alpine ascents. With its winning combination of hard-wearing durability and lightweight performance, the Raven 3 is the ultimate summer mountaineering boot for moving quickly in the high mountains.
A mix of tough suede and abrasion-resistant mesh in the upper offers the optimal balance of durability and breathability. It's backed up by a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane for reliable, breathable waterproofing when you're trudging through melting snow. The 3F System connects the lacing to wire that wraps around the back of your foot for a secure, friction-free fit, and the 3D Lacing System breaks up the lacing into three sections so you can customize and fine-tune the fit to your exact specifications. The innovative Flex Collar increases the ankle's rear range of motion for enhanced comfort and range of motion during descents.
Salewa's stiffest insole offers the support you need for all-day climbs in rough, rocky environments. Interchangeable layers in the MFF+ footbed lets you customize it to accommodate different foot shapes and sizes. CleanSport NXT antimicrobial technology keeps odor at bay when you're going days or weeks without showering. Wrapping-fit sole construction on the Vibram WTC outsole sheds weight without compromising support, traction, or durability.
- Burly boot built for backpacking far and wide
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is ruggedly waterproof and breathable
- Strong suede upper equipped with abrasion-resistant mesh panels
- CleanSport NXT treatment offers odor control
- 3F system promotes flexibility for a more stable stride
- MFF+ footbed combines fiberglass and carbon for a stiff flex
- Vibram WTC rubber sole ensures traction on alpine terrain
- Item #SFW00AH