3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rapace GTX Boot
Our backpacking destinations could be up a casual trail near a nice lake or it could be up a massive ice wall near the summit. Wherever we're backpacking, the Salewa Men's Rapace GTX Boot helps us get there. Its waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort boasts enhanced breathability ratings to keep our feet comfy in warmer, drier conditions as well as wet, cold weather. The Vibram Mulaz sole features semi-automatic crampon compatibility so we can step on slippery stones or climb up ice walls confidently.
- Burly backpacking boot with a mountaineering mindset
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort for waterproof, breathable protection
- 3F System balances flexibility and support
- Abrasion-resistant aramid upper with leather reinforcements
- Adaptive Foam wraps your heel in memory foam for a customized feel
- Climbing lacing assures a snug, secure fit
- MFF+ footbed attenuates shock, ensures cush, and provides support
- Vibram Mulaz rubber sole with semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #SFW003Y
- Upper Material
- aramid, nubuck, rubber, Adaptive Foam
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Cleansport NXT
- climbing lacing
- nylon, fiberglass, rubber
- Vibram Mulaz
- single boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 14 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.