Changing of the guard.
When the chilly winter days finally take their leave, the ski pants are packed away and the Salewa Women's Puez 2 DST Shorts come out. Designed with lightweight fabric that's breathable and quick-drying, they're perfect for summer hikes in the desert, with sandstone canyons and refreshing creek crossings. Four-way stretch and a gusseted crotch come in handy when you're rock scrambling or conquering steep, rocky trails, while the elastic waist keeps them comfortably in place every step of the way.
- Lightweight shorts for summer hiking adventures
- Breathable and quick-drying comfort in hot weather
- Four-way stretch provides full mobility on the trail
- Incorporated sun protection blocks harmful UV rays
- Secure phone or valuable snacks in the zippered pocket
- Item #SFW008H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 160lbs
I picked these up in the blue and LOVE the color. My one gripe is that pockets pooch out a little. I have them in a large, and maybe it would not happen in the XL. But they are a very striaight cut and I have curves and a butt, hence the pocket pooch- but they are super stretchy and very comfortable otherwise!