Why We Like The Salewa Pedroc Pro DST Pants
For the protection of a full-length leg but the breezy feel of shorts, we hit the trail in the Salewa Pedroc Pro DST Pant. Strategically placed punch-fabric inserts boost airflow to keep us cool when pushing our pace for an ultra-fast car-to-car time, while the athletic cut and adjustable hem give us a streamlined fit so debris can't trip us up and slow us down. As we scramble the final steep to the summit and bound back down the trail, the gusseted crotch and resilient stretch give our scrabbles and strides full range.
- Ultralight and breathable trail pant for bagging peaks
- Recycled material is moisture wicking and quick drying
- Perforated inserts let the mountain breeze flow through
- Adjustable mesh waistband for added airflow and security
- Reflective details increase your visibility in low light
- 3 zippered pockets secure your smaller essentials
- Item #SFWZ08L
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, panels] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] Durastretch Light (88% recycled nylon, 12% elastane), [panels] Durastretch Light Punched (88% recycled nylon, 12% elastane)
- [side seam, large] 40.9in
- Leg Opening
- adjustable snaps
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered mesh back
- elastic mesh, internal adjustment
- zipper, snap closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 7.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help