Built for the trail.
The Salewa Men's Pedroc Hybrid T-Shirt is an extremely breathable top made for hiking, trail running, and backpacking. Opposed to standard breathable garments, which only really start breathing until after you work up a sweat, Polartec's air permeable Delta fabric begins the breathe the moment you put this shirt on. The shoulders are made of Salewa's proprietary Dryton fabric to dry quickly, offer sun protection, and accommodate backpack straps more comfortably. Salewa treated the Pedroc Hybrid with Polygiene for significant odor-resistance when you're backpacking in areas without laundromats.
- Performance tee optimized for hot hikes and trail runs
- Polartec Delta is air permeable, ie. extremely breathable
- Dryton inserts boast sun protection and fast-drying comfort
- Mesh sleeves enhance ventilation and overall moisture management
- Polygiene treatment assures odor-free comfort
- Item #SFW007R
[main] 92% polyester, 8% elastane [insert] 88% nylon, 12% elastane [sleeves] 51% polyester, 45% lyocell, 4% elastane
hiking, trail running
- Q & A
Like the color and the fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The t-shirt is breathable and very comfortable
It also looks great