Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Pedroc Hybrid Hooded Softshell Jacket
Designed for fast-moving days in the alpine, the Salewa Men's Pedroc Hybrid Hooded Softshell Jacket remains incredibly breathable while fending off passing showers and gusty winds from chilling you to the bone. It's an ideal softshell for extended hikes, peakbagging missions, and backpacking excursions where breathability is paramount, yet wind- and water-resistance are important for dealing with rapidly changing weather.
The 3-layer StormWall softshell construction remains light and breathable while shedding showers and outside moisture with its DWR finish. This softshell construction sits beside Durastretch panels for four-way flexibility when you're hiking swiftly and traversing ridgelines. Seeing it's made for alpine activities, Salewa tailored this jacket with a slim, athletic-inspired fit with free motion patterning that prevents the hem from lifting up and leaving you susceptible to the elements.
- Hyper-breathable softshell for fast-moving alpine missions
- 3-layer StormWall softshell for lightweight, breathable protection
- DWR finish beads off oncoming rain showers and dewy condensation
- Durastretch panels for uncompromising mobility while moving fast
- Athletic-inspired fit with motion patterning to prevent hem lift
- Zippered chest pockets offer easy-access while wearing a pack
- Item #SFW0067
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.