Push to the peak.
Some of Salewa's athletes who regularly train in the Alps needed something that would stretch and breathe well to keep up with their high-octane mountain pursuits, but that would also protect them from brisk alpine winds and unexpected precipitation. Salewa responded with the Women's Pedroc Hybrid Alpha Vest. Its Polartec Alpha fabric mitigates icy gusts and light rain while allowing excellent breathability, so you stay comfortable from the sheltered trailhead to the exposed peak.
- Built for fast-paced movement in the mountains
- Polartec Alpha blocks wind and insulates
- Mesh lining enhances breathability
- DWR coating repels light precipitation
- Athletic fit maximizes efficiency and performance
- Zippered hand pockets secure small essentials
- Item #SFW006M
- Q & A
Best piece of running clothing ever!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
I’ve never written a review before. But, this is truly the best piece of running attire. Extremely lightweight, but perfectly warm over a base layer. Can’t recommend highly enough. I also wear it skiing over my base layer under my jacket. So versatile comfortable and flattering.