Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
Upgrade your insulation game.
For years, you've toughed it out with bulky insulating pieces that drown you in perspiration during fast-paced activity. Not anymore. Upgrade your arsenal of insulating pieces with the slimmed-down, air-permeable warmth of the Salewa Men's Pedroc Hybrid Alpha Vest. This streamlined vest features Polartec Alpha insulation, which traps high levels of warmth without weighing you down or creating overheating issues during fast-moving activities.
Polartec's Alpha insulation was originally developed for US Special Forces requiring a more advanced insulator for their combat uniforms. The resulting solution are lightweight, high-loft fibers sandwiched between breathable knit fabrics that wick moisture off your body. This means you'll stay nice and warm in cool conditions, but without the overheating issues that traditionally plague athletes moving quickly in chilly environments. And because it's synthetic-based, you won't have to worry about moist conditions compromising its lofting warmth, unlike traditional down that's susceptible to the wet and damp.
- Streamlined vest traps warmth without drowning you in sweat
- Polartec Alpha insulation provides air-permeable heat retention
- Breathable, moisture-wicking properties eliminate overheating
- Lightweight nylon shell with stretch panels for flexibility
- DWR finish beads off showers from leaving you cold and wet
- Zippered pockets provide storage for essentials
- Item #SFW006T