Two for one.
There's a good reason that the Men's Salewa Pedroc Hybrid Alpha 2/1 Jacket has the name that it does. This insulated jacket is a hybrid in more ways than one, with zippered sleeves that can be removed when all you need for the morning's trail run is a vest, or you find yourself overheating on an afternoon hike.The synthetic insulation is body mapped for breathable performance on fast-paced adventures, and though it doesn't mind keeping you warm while wet, it's protected from light rain by a water-repellent finish.
Stretch inserts and an ergonomic design make this two-for-one jacket especially easy to run in, with a soft mesh lining that encourages water vapor to move away from your body so you don't get clammy. Two chest pockets give you access to essentials whether you've ditched the sleeves or not, and if warm temperatures remove the necessity of this versatile layer altogether, it can be packed down into its own pocket and tucked into your low-key lumbar pack.
- Hybrid insulated jacket for high-speed trail pursuits
- Zip-off sleeves convert from jacket into vest
- Body-mapped insulation is strategically placed
- Mesh lining offers breathable performance as you run
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulder offer performance mobility
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out chilly weather
- Packs down into own pocket for trekking convenience
- Athletic fit can easily be worn as a midlayer
- Item #SFW007N