At home in the mountains.
When you're taking long treks through the mountains, you never quite know what conditions you'll encounter, so be prepared for whatever the trail—and the weather—throws at you with the Salewa Women's Pedroc Durastretch Pant. Durastretch fabric moves with you and provides excellent breathability to help you tackle tough stretches of trail without overheating or getting drenched in sweat. Speaking of getting drenched, the fabric also repels light rain and blocks wind so you don't get soaked by passing showers or chilled by high-elevation gusts, and it's also very durable to resist abrasion from rock and root.
- Versatile softshell pant for moving through the mountains
- Durastretch fabric is stretchy, breathable, and tough
- Gusset allows increased range of motion
- Ergonomic seam placement for unrestricted mobility
- Elastic hem with silicone grippers keeps elements out
- Flat elastic waistband provides comfy and secure fit
- Item #SFW006O
- Q & A
Legs too tight
- Size Bought: Large and Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
The flat front was very flattering but the cut and fabric did not allow for free enough movement of my legs. Could not bend my knee (hike) with ease. Returned bot the L and M. Otherwise, very nice! But if I can't walk easily in it, can't keep.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 106lbs
Love the fabric, the waste band, the length, the features .... Europeans make great stuff.