Slow down for nothing.
Designed with the help of Salewa athletes who regularly train in the exposed and unpredictable conditions on the Alps, the Women's Pedroc Alpha Hooded Shirt offers balanced performance that keeps up with your fast-paced activities. Mapped materials target different areas of your body to maximize comfort and performance.
Air-permeable Polartec Alpha prevents chilly gusts from sapping all your warmth and provides temperature-regulating insulation that helps you stay comfortable from the trailhead to the peak. Meanwhile, Polartec Power Grid inserts at the collar, sleeves, sides, bottom, and back add moisture management and stretch. The result is start-to-finish comfort during all of your active mountain endeavors.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Built for high-octane mountain movement
- Windbreaker shell keeps wind from sapping warmth
- Polartec Alpha panels insulate and breathe
- Polartec Power Grid inserts mange moisture
- DWR coating repels light precipitation
- Athletic fit maximizes efficiency and performance
- Tailored hood with elastic binding locks in heat
- Zippered hand pockets secure small essentials
- Item #SFW006L