Enjoy the views up there.
Every step upwards you take, the temperature drops a degree. When you are wearing the Salewa Ortles Medium Hood Down Jacket and reach the peak you can thoroughly enjoy the views without being distracted by the cold. Made specifically for mountaineering this jacket strategically places down and PrimaLoft insulation inserts for optimal fit, comfort and thermal insulation. In case your jacket gets a little wet while you opened the vents of your shell, the jacket is reinforced with water-repellent finish for extra protection against the elements. Features like the adjustable hem and hood, and elastic cuffs keep you protected from cold drafts and the athletic fit comfortably fits under your outer shell.
- Technical insulation for alpine excursions
- Heavyweight down filling keeps you warm in extreme cold
- Reinforced with synthetic insulation for enhanced comfort
- Water-repellent finish provides unexpected protection
- Insulated hood gives you extra warmth where needed
- Hem adjustments cinch down to protect from cold
- Elastic cuffs fit well with your shell and gloves
- Athletic fit layers comfortably under a shell
- Item #SFW006G