Why We Like The Salewa Ortles Hybrid TW CLT Vest
We trust the Ortles Hybrid TW Vest for our ski mountaineering objectives and winter hiking needs because the premium construction lets us push pace and stay warm. This vest boasts synthetic and wool insulation that helps us regulate our temperature during high-output efforts, and the fabrics used are both stretchy and durable to keep up with us in the mountains.
- Performance vest for alpine conditions
- Abrasion-resistance fabrics come in handy for skiing
- Self-stowing internal pocket makes it easy to stash away
- Synthetic fabric layup wicks moisture when we're working hard
- Wool insulation helps us regulate our body temperature
- Synthetic insulation traps warmth even when damp
- PFC-free DWR-treated fabric sheds light precipitation
- Item #SFW0090
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED
- [face fabric] DuraStretch (64% nylon, 25% polyester, 11% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment), [lining] 100% 40D nylon
- 60% polyester, 40% virgin wool
- Center Back Length
- [large] 28.3in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 self-stowing zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 8oz
- hiking, backcountry skiing, ski moutnaineering, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help